Homemade Healthy Salsa
Rated 5.0 stars by 1 users
Making homemade Salsa is easy and a great way to elevate any dish from boring to delightful. With its vibrant and bold flavors, Salsa can serve as a dip for tortilla chips, a topping for tacos, burgers, seafood, or grilled veggies, and even a marinade for meat. Whether you prefer it mild or fiery hot, chunky or smooth, the possibilities of Salsa are endless. In this recipe, we will guide you through the process of making a classic tomato-based Salsa with a twist of lime and cilantro. This recipe is perfect for beginner cooks and can be easily adjusted based on your personal preference.
- 4 large tomatoes chopped
- 1 cup sweet onion chopped
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper chopped
- 1/4 jalapeno pepper Optional, seeds removed and diced.
- 1/2 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro chopped
- 1/4 lime juiced
- 1 tsp Himalayan pink sea salt
- 1/4 tsp ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp coconut oil Substitute olive oil.
Mix all ingredients in a bowl or ziploc bag
Optionally, combine all ingredients in a blender and pulse five to ten times depending on desired consistency
- Keep refrigerated and enjoy!